- Call us for a quote. We are proud of our combination of top quality workmanship at the lowest prices.
- When you are ready to take it to the next step, call us for an on-site appointment. We will come out and help locate the area where you would like your project built. We flag the location in preparation for construction, then use a transit to determine the grade on your building site so we can calculate exactly how much dirt is needed to build your pad.
- You can decide if you would prefer our standard priced building (many do) or have additional items added to create your own unique structure. You may select Galvalume or your choice of our wide range of designer colors for the roof, sidewalls, trim, and where to place any doors, windows, etc. If your plans require any optional items you may select them and have them added in the locations you choose.
- We give you a firm quote in writing.
- There is no obligation or charge for a survey and site visit (within our coverage area) to assist you in finalizing your building plans. If you select one of our standard priced buildings with no options, the price you see advertised is the total price, plus any additional dirt needed. The amount of dirt required varies from project to project depending on the terrain and is determined by our on-site survey. All labor, materials, and taxes are included. No surprises!
Once you have decided to build with us and have returned the signed building order, we will set up the next available start date, usually within two to three weeks. We order your materials and have the panels and trim manufactured specifically for your project.
A $1000.00 down payment will be required upon the signing of the contract. Upon delivery of your materials, 50% of the balance is due, followed by 30% on the day your concrete is being poured. The final 20% will be due upon completion of your building. Your warranty begins at completion and we will provide a complementary finish grade on your dirt pad (If we did your dirt work) to bring the surrounding soil up to grade.
Once we begin framing, it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to complete your building, barring inclement weather or other delays beyond our control.